HSR Author Instructions
- Aims and Scope
- Manuscript Formatting and Submission Requirements
- Editorial Policies and Ethical Considerations
- Article Preparation Support
- Assistance Upon Rejection
- After Acceptance
- Production, Proofs, and Posting
- Post Publication >>
- Editorial Office Contact Details
When the article is published online:
- The author receives an email alert (if requested)
- The link to the published article can be shared through social media
- The author will have free access to the paper (after accepting the Terms & Conditions of use, authors can view the article)
- For non-open access articles, the corresponding author and coauthors can nominate up to 10 colleagues to receive a publication alert and free online access to the article
Authors have free access to the final PDF offprint of the article only via Author Services (Section 6). Authors are encouraged to sign up for Author Services if they would like to access their article PDF offprint and enjoy the other benefits from the service. Authors who wish to purchase additional copies should follow these instructions.
The contents of HSR are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means without permission. The copyright owner consents to reproduction of the article for internal and personal use by individuals and specific clients. For copying beyond that permitted in Sections 107 and 108 of the U.S. Copyright Law (e.g., for copying for general distribution, large-scale copying for internal distribution, copying for resale), the copier must pay the stated per-copy fee through the Copyright Clearance Center, Inc. (222 Rosewood Drive; Danvers, MA 01923; Phone: +1 978 750 8400; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Authors should go to the specific article page on Wiley Online Library (Section 7.2) and click on the “Tools” button, underneath and to the right of the article information. In the submenu, clicking on “Request Permissions” will redirect to the Copyright Clearance Center to apply for permission to reuse the specific article. For further questions please email email@example.com or visit the Wiley Rights & Permissions Portal.
Send Twitter account information for authors, funders, and authors’ affiliation to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us promote your work @HSR_HRET. Please include your paper's title in the subject line.
Wiley offers advice on how to best promote an article and HSR has processes in place to increase article visibility
Wiley also helps authors measure the impact of their research through partnerships with Kudos and Altmetric.
Wiley Editing Services (Section 4) offers professional video, design, and writing services to create shareable video abstracts, infographics, conference posters, lay summaries, and research news stories for your research, so you can help your research get the attention it deserves.
To arrange for corrections, retractions, or withdrawals, please contact the HSR Editorial Office.