Assistance Upon Rejection
HSR Author Instructions
- Aims and Scope
- Manuscript Formatting and Submission Requirements
- Editorial Policies and Ethical Considerations
- Article Preparation Support
- Assistance Upon Rejection >>
- After Acceptance
- Production, Proofs, and Posting
- Post Publication
- Editorial Office Contact Details
Every year, hundreds of manuscripts are submitted to HSR. Unfortunately, we can publish only a fraction and accept only about one in seven. Reasons for rejection may include that a manuscript is better suited to a journal with a different focus and audience or it may be similar to a recently accepted or published paper.
To assist authors in finding a suitable journal, Wiley offers options to transfer a manuscript from HSR to another journal in the same general area that is within the Wiley transfer network. Authors of declined papers should receive an email about transfer options. Taking advantage of one of the options may increase the chance of publication and streamline the review process.